Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Governor Andrew Cuomo, Where Are You??? AFTER NUMEROUS PHONECALLS TO THE NORTH CASTLE POLICE STATION - NO ONE WILL ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!

Corruption? Admittal of incompetence too difficult? A mistake....

(news update: On September 8, 2011, at 11:42 AM, I was told by Sgt. Murry, via phone, that I am not entitled to know information regarding Bob Levine's access to guns, nor what weapons are listed on his paperwork. Is this guy serious? I'm not entitled to safety?)

I think of many reasons. Not excuses....but reasons. I have contacted the North Castle Police Department (phone number 914-273-9500....I had that engrained in my brain - even with PTSD!), located in Armonk , New York. The very same neighborhood where New York's Governor Cuomo lays his head to rest at night. The very same neighborhood where his daughters's attend school. The very same police station responsible for his protection, in his "home town".......

But me? Are they responsible for my protection and safety? I say HELL, YES! Especially when they allow a resident under their jurisdiction to get away with criminal behaviors (as I have written about on this blog), possess guns (where's Bob Levine's Uzi right now?..Along with any and all other weapons in his personal arsenal? Pistols in his Bentley's glove compartment?)....and no one answers , nor is accountable, for allowing a man of violence, documented-- admitted of criminal activity against ME, my body, my self....to allow a diagnosed psychopath a gun license and MORE WEAPONS?????

My ex husband loved the term, "serpentine." You could snake around laws....He said there were always loopholes, ways to get around the law...he knows them all. He was able to pursue another county - when the Bronx and Manhattan knew who he was, they knew his violent history. But so did North Castle!

And what about the County's Pistol Licensing Unit...how could they permit (no pun intended) this! Can you ask them? No one will answer me! How can the public be protected...how can Robert Levine's gun permit be revoked--AGAIN? Can anyone help? As mentioned previously, his permit was revoked in Manhattan , years ago, and then he was turned down in the Bronx. I saved all the documentation - I presented all this info to Sgt. Bellom....no one will get the present permit revoked. I've been bounced around from County Attorney to other officials. Westchester, what is wrong with you guys?????

Sergeant Bruce B. Bellom
Westchester County Police
Commanding Officer
Pistol Licensing Unit
Administrative Services Bureau
914-995-6189
BBB6@Westchestergov.com

I have to go back to court on September 28th. If anyone out there can help - contact Governor Cuomo! Contact North Castle Police Station's Sgt. Murray, Officer Joel Thomas....in the Westchester County Pistol Permit Division, contact Sgt. Bruce Bellom ---Please help protect the public. As Governor Cuomo said, in so many words....

GUNS SHOULD NOT BE IN THE WRONG HANDS! VIOLENT MEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED WEAPONS!

MEN LIKE ROBERT LEVINE OF 11 PIPING BROOK LANE, IN BEDFORD, NY (ALTHOUGH BEDFORD ADDRESS, HE IS UNDER NORTH CASTLE'S JURISDICTION) SHOULD NOT HAVE GUNS - He should NOT have a permit for guns!

This is from a prior blog entry :

1998
The police sent me to the White Plains courthouse to obtain an order of protection and to have Bob removed from the premises of our Piping Brook Lane home. As Judge Braslow viewed me and listened to the situation I was in, she saw that I was petrified. She asked if there was anything else I wanted to tell her. I told her about the guns. He kept guns in our home. He would take them to restaurants in Greenwich, Ct, to movie theaters, to shopping malls, and everywhere else he went. Why? I told her about the guns I had seen, for it was later discovered that he kept some unbeknown to me.

I told Judge Braslow of the guns he held to my head, scaring me on so many occasions. The guns he shined in the bedroom with a cloth, so I knew they were always there...at his disposal. Judge Braslow signed an order for the police to confiscate the weapons, as well as removing Bob from the home. An order of protection was granted.

I returned to the police station in North Castle, to write a document allowing the police to seize all weapons found in my home. I stayed at the station as 4 police cars were sent to arrest Bob--his time was finally here - peace at last?! The officers arrested him. I wasn't there. He was taken out in handcuffs.
Weapons were seized.
Over 5 of them.
One was an Uzi. Ammunition, daggers, etc. were also seized.

Police Inventory Report-- Extract of Police Report -

-WEAPONS SEIZED FROM Robert Levine:
Beretta-Model 950 BS- .25 Caliber Serial #
Round Magazine for Beretta Model 950BS .25 Cal. (+4 Rounds of Ammo)
Walther PPK /S 9mm Kurz Serial # 19371157
Round Magazine for Walther PPK /S 9mm Kurz (8 Rounds Ammo)
Waffenfabrik Mauser Pistol 9mm serial # 42220
Wood Case for Mauser
PistolWinchester 22 Short Rifle Serial # 81138
Uzi H5 ACP Semi-Automatic Carbine-Action Arms Serial # 005341
Case for Uzi H5 ACP Semi-Automatic W/Accessories (2 Magazines, 1 breech Block, 1 Spare Barrel)
O.F. Mossberg Model 15i M-B .22LR (+ Mossberg 4 Power Scope)
Remington Model 1100 12 Ga. Shotgun Serial # L090063V
Nylon Case for Remington
ShotgunDagger/Mine Sword-Appx. 10” Long W/Case12 Ga. Shotgun Shells-
Federal Maximum Load 0 Buck

(Former DA Jeanine Pirro tried charging Bob with illegal possession of the above weapons - but the North Castle Police suddenly got amnesia - and now screwed that up~)

The $25,000 bond was posted within an hour. Judge Braslow had been glad that this occurred on a Friday, as she had said Bob would spend the weekend in jail while banks were unavailable. She didn't know who she was dealing with.

He phoned my oldest son, JR,who was then 16, told him where alot of cash was hidden in the house (in the red sweater), and brought the money to the jailhouse. Bob was out in no time. And I was in danger. We met at the courthouse the next day. He admitted to what he did to me. To the Judge and all present in the courtroom. I was granted a permanent order of protection ON CONSENT.

I thought I was safe. He raped me for that. He came into what he said was HIS home. He did it in the basement, attacked me on the couch. I saved what I had been wearing. And if I told, he would kill me.

Demanding that I reneg on my order of protection, drop the divorce and stay...he promised to keep going for the court ordered psychiatric help - anger therapy? It was a joke. He threw a book at the treating court ordered psychologist, Dr. Singleton, and she had to throw him out of her office. So much for anger management. It was one more hell of a year.

June, 1999.
He was going to kill me. I knew it. That night. His hands were on my throat. It was going to be over. But I ran. Back to the police. Back to the court. Filed again. For divorce. I stuck to it this time.

He threatened that I would never see my kids again. He said I would end up dead in the street. He said I would never see a dime, he would keep me in court for the rest of my life, until I wound up dead on the street. Well,here I am.Still in court and he took my kids. Out of my life for 10 years now. He was true to his word - the promise of a terrorist.

AND read this article I found online ---Justice Nicolai was always on the wrong side of justice when it came to my life in the White Plains courthouse - did he give Robert Levine his "pass" to weapons?..... No one will tell me which Judge signed off on Robert Levine's newest gun permit, but my experience with Nicolai has always been tragically horrific---When Bob didn't want to pay me my monthly support, Judge Nicolai found his own "serpentine" method for Bob. The Judge had allowed my ex-husband to use "self help" and not pay me for years...while Robert drove around in luxurious cars, lived in an estate in Bedford, went on lavish vacations, and played with his fleet of toy airplanes (each of which he says cost him a minimum of $25,000), etc..
http://apostille.us/news/judge_ponders_gunlicensing_policy_for_westchester.shtml

No comments: